JIPMER Vacancy: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research invites an online application for the post of “Research Assistant and Data Entry Operator” under the ICMR funded research project. Interested candidates click the link below to apply and candidates are instructed to read the complete details in the notification before applying.
|Name of the Board||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)|
|Name of the Post||Research Assistant and Data Entry Operator|
|No. of Vacancy||2|
|Last Date to Apply||31.01.2023|
JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Qualification:
- Research Assistant: Graduate in science/ relevant subjects from a recognized university (or) Master’s Degree in the relevant subject.
- Data Entry Operator: Intermediate or 12th pass in science stream from a recognized board with DOEACC ‘A’ level from a recognized institute.
JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- Research Assistant: Upper age limit is 30 years.
- Data Entry Operator: Upper age limit is 28 years.
JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Salary:
- Research Assistant: The consolidated salary for this post is Rs. 31,000 per month.
- Data Entry Operator:The consolidated salary for this post is Rs. 18,000 per month.
JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
Applications will be shortlisted by considering their criteria and shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through their registered E-mail.
JIPMER Recruitment 2023 How to Apply:
- Open official website
- Select the “Announcement” option. Select the notification that you want to apply for.
- Fill out the application form and send it to the below-mentioned mail ID.
- The application form along with the relevant document has to be sent to [email protected]
- The last date to submit the application through the mail is 31.01.2023.
The Maximum age limit of the applicants should be 28 years.
The last date to submit the application through the mail is 31.01.2023.
Applicant should be Graduate in science/ relevant subjects from a recognized university (or) Master’s Degree in the relevant subject.