JIPMER Research assistant Recruitment 2021 Out – Online Interview || Check Eligibility Details Here!!! Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Research assistant under the ICSSR funded research project for filling up 1 vacancy that was offered in this recruitment.
The last date for the Research assistant application is 30.5.2021. Interested and Eligible candidates can attend Interviews directly on respected days. The online test/ interview is scheduled for 2.6.2021. This recruitment is purely based on a temporary basis. Eligibility Criteria and Salary details were given in this post. Official Notification was attached below.
JIPMER Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)|
Name of the post
No of vacancies
JIPMER Research Assistant Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have pass PhD in any social science discipline (Or)
- candidates should have pass M.Phil any social science discipline with minimum 55% marks from a recognized institute at the time of joining (Or)
- Candidates should have pass Post graduate degree in any social science discipline with atleast 2 years of research experience and minimum 55% marks from a recognized institute at the time of joining.
- Candidates should be Proficiency in both English and Tamil (speak, read and write) is compulsory
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft office) and Experience in collection and analysis of qualitative data.
JIPMER Research Assistant Age Limit 2021:
Candidates should have a Upper age limit 35 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be extended as per Govt of India rules.
JIPMER Research Assistant Salary:
- The candidates will get the consolidated pay of Rs.20, 000 for the post of research assistant as per the rules of ICSSR.
- The consolidated salary of the post may vary from time to time. No other allowance/ facilities other than consolidated salary shall be extended.
JIPMER Selection Process:
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/Interview. Short Listed candidate list will be published on the JIPMER website. The date of interview for the eligible candidates will be intimated later. Date for the online test / Interview: 02.06.2021. Refer the official notification for more details about this recruitment.
How To Apply For JIPMER Recruitment 2021:
Candidates may please send their application by e-mail with subject line mentioning “Application for the position “Research Assistant (lCSSR funded Project)” to [email protected].
The application should include:
- Current CV
- Application form (attached on the J I PMER website)
- Recent color photo
- Qualification Documents
There were totally 1 vacancies were offered for JIPMER Recruitment 2021.
Candidates can apply from the official website or here refer above steps.
The post name is Research assistant.