JEE Advanced 2021 Registration Started – Foreign Candidates can Apply – Registration Link and Fee Details Given!!! – JEE Advanced 2021 Registration Started for Foreign Candidates. Eligible candidates can register to attend JEE mains examination from 15.09.2021 to 20.09.2021. Last date for fee payment is 21.09.2021. Online registration link for JEE advanced given at the end of the post. Indian Candidates have to wait to apply for JEE Advanced 2021.
JEE Advanced Application Form 2021
Name of the Board
|Indian Institute of Technology|
Name of the Exam
|Joint Entrance Examination Advanced 2021|
|Registration Starting Date||
Last Date to Apply
Online Registration Started
JEE Advanced 2021 Registration
- JEE Advanced application portal available for foreign candidates. Online registration link will be available up to 20.09.2021. Candidates must pay the registration fee on or before 20.09.2021. Applicants from SAARC countries needed to pay USD 75 and Non-SAARC country candidates need to pay USD 150 as application fee.
- JEE Advanced syllabus link given at the end of the post. JEE mains examination will be conducted on 03.10.2021. JEE Advanced registration link given below. Follow the registration procedure to apply for JEE Advanced 2021.
How to Apply for JEE Advanced 2021?
- Go to official website of JEE Advanced.
- In Registered Candidates Sing in Click Foreign Candidates login and create an account.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Fill the required credentials and pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Last date to apply for JEE Advanced 2021 is 20.09.2021.
Candidates must pay fee on or before 21.09.2021 for JEE Advanced fee 2021.
JEE Advanced 2021 exam will be conducted on 03.10.2021.