IIT Kharagpur JEE Advanced 2021 Notification Released- Check Exam Pattern, Eligibility and Registration Details: IIT Kharagpur has released the Information Brochure for JEE (Advanced) 2021 for the foreign candidates and Indian Candidates. This Information Brochure has contains the details of eligibility, qualification, exam pattern, registration and others. The direct link to download the same is provided below on this page. The registration process will start from September 11, 2021.
JEE Advanced 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Exam
|JEE (Advanced) 2021|
Registration Start From
|September 11, 2021|
September 16, 2021
October 03, 2021
Information Brochure Released for foreign candidates and Indian Candidates
Candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1996 to apply for this exam. At the same time five years age relaxation is given to SC, ST and PwD candidates.
The candidates should have appeared for the Class XII (or equivalent) examination for the first time in either 2020 or 2021 with the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics to apply for this exam.
- The candidates who wish to appear for JEE (Advanced) 2021 are required to write / should have written B.E./B.Tech paper of JEE (Main) 2021 conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). They should be one of successful candidates in that exam.
- The percentages of various categories of candidates to be shortlisted are: 10% for GEN-EWS, 27% for OBC-NCL, 15% for SC, 7.5% for ST and the remaining 40.5% is open for all.
- A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) maximum of two times in two consecutive years.
For Foreign Nationals:
- Foreign national candidates who have studied or are studying ABROAD at 10+2 level or equivalent at the time of registering for JEE (Advanced) 2021, are not required to write JEE (Main) 2021 and may register for JEE (Advanced) 2021 directly subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria.
- Foreign national candidates who have studied or are studying in INDIA at 10+2 level or equivalent are required to write JEE (Main) 2021 and qualify for JEE (Advanced) 2021.
The JEE (Advanced) 2021 examination will be conducted only in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. The examination consists of two papers (Paper 1 and Paper 2) of three hours duration each. Appearing in both the papers is compulsory. The question papers will be in both English and Hindi languages. Each question paper will consist of three separate sections, viz., Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Negative marks may be awarded for incorrect answers for some of the questions.
- Exam Date – 03, October 2021
- Paper 1 will take place from 09:00 IST to 12:00 IST
- Paper 2 will take place from 14:30 IST to 17:30 IST
The candidates should pay the application fee as per the norms as mentioned on the Information Brochure. The fee will vary with respect to the nationality and category as mentioned below.
For Indian Nationals
- Female Candidates (all categories) INR 1400/-
- SC, ST, PwD Candidates INR 1400/-
- All Other Candidates INR 2800/-
For Foreign Nationals (including PIO/OCI)
- Candidates from SAARC countries USD 75 or Equivalent INR
- Candidates from Non-SAARC countries USD 150 or Equivalent INR
|Registration for JEE (Advanced) 2021||Saturday, September 11, 2021 (10:00 IST) to
Thursday, September 16, 2021(17:00 IST)
|Last date for fee payment of registered candidates||Friday, September 17, 2021 (17:00 IST)|
|Choosing of scribe date||Saturday, October 2, 2021|
|Admit Card available for downloading||September 25, 2021 to October 03, 2021 (up to 9:00 IST)|
|Date (Day) of JEE (Advanced) 2021||October 03, 2021 (Sunday)|
|Copy of candidate responses to be available on the JEE (Advanced) 2021 website||Tuesday, October 05 , 2021 by 17.00 IST|
|Online display of provisional answer keys||Sunday, October 10, 2021, 10:00 IST|
|Feedback and comments on provisional answer keys from the candidates||Sunday, October 10, 2021, 10:00 IST
Monday, October 11, 2021, 17:00 IST
|Online declaration of final answer keys and results of JEE 2021||Friday, October 15, 2021|
|Online registration for Architecture Aptitude Test||Friday, October 15, 2021, 10:00 IST
Saturday, October 16, 2021, 17:00 IST
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)||Monday, October 18, 2021, 09:00 to 12:00 IST|
|Declaration of AAT results||Friday, October 22, 2021|
|Tentative Start of Seat Allocation Process||Saturday, October 16, 2021|
How to Apply for JEE Advanced 2021:
- Go to dedicated official website of JEE Advanced 2021
- Check the home page for the Information Brochure.
- Read the information brochure carefully. If you are eligible then proceed to next step.
- The candidate will first login with the JEE (Main) 2021 credentials.
- After login, provide the basic data and the choices of the cities for the examination
- Upload the scanned copies of all requisite documents
- Pay registration fee. Take a print out of your application for future use.
Apply for JEE Advanced 2021 (Updated Soon)
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
The JEE Advanced 2021 registration will be started from 11 September 2021.
The last date to apply for JEE Advanced 2021 is 16 September 2021.
Candidates can download the JEE Advanced 2021 Information Brochure for foreign candidates by using the link provided above or by visiting the official site.