JDMC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 Out – 71 Vacancies. Janki Devi Memorial College has released the notification for Assistant Professor Posts. Totally 71 vacancies are allot these posts. Online applications are invited in the prescribed Application Form at Web link http://colrec.du.ac.in from eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Assistant Professor in various subjects/departments, in the Academic Level 10 with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 57,700/- of the 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix, in the College.
Janki Devi Memorial College Details
|Name of the Board||Janki Devi Memorial College|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|The last date for receipt of application||17.12.2019|
JDMC Assistant Professor Vacancy:
- Assistant Professor – 71 vacancies
JDMC Assistant Professor Educational Qualification:
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant /allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign University/Institution with a ranking among top 500 in the world University ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) The Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) The Academic Ranking Of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
JDMC Assistant Professor Application Fees:
- 500/- for UR/OBC/EWS category.
- The payment is accepted by credit card/debit card/ Net Banking.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|Follow Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|