IRCON Recruitment 2020 OUT. IRCON International Limited has released the recruitment notification of Graduate Apprentices and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices for 76 vacancies. company invites applications from eligible candidates for undergoing one year apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Act 1961 in the trades mentioned below for Ircon’s projects in various states i.e. Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Bihar, Sikkim, J&K, Maharashtra, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Gujarat. Last Date of receipt of applications in prescribed format 15 February 2020. The candidates can download the application form from the official notification.
IRCON Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||IRCON International Limited|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentices and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|Last Date to apply||15-02-2020|
|Exam/ Interview Date||Will be announced soon|
IRCON Recruitment 2020 Vacancies:
- Graduate Apprentices – 41
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – 35
IRCON Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum will be 30 Years as on 01.01.2020
IRCON Recruitment 2020 Education Qualification:
The candidates should completed,
- Graduate Apprentice – Full time graduate degree in Engineering/ Technology in concerned branch from Institute/University recognized by AICTE
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Full time diploma in Engineering/Technology in concerned branch from Institute/University recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State.
IRCON Recruitment 2020 Salary:
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs 10,000/- Per Month
- Technician (Diploma) Holders: Rs 8,500/- Per Month
IRCON Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- There will be no interviews. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Minimum Educational Qualification.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email and uploading of list on IRCON website.
- The candidates shortlisted on the basis of the information provided in the Application Form shall have to produce all original testimonials/certificates at the time of verification. In case any information/claim made by the applicant in his/her application is found to be false, the candidature of such applicant shall be cancelled and he/she shall be liable for prosecution.
- Also the candidate will have to produce a certificate of medical fitness before joining.
IRCON Recruitment 2020 – Download here
Application Form for IRCON Recruitment 2020 – Available in the Official Notification
Official Site – Click here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|