IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2021 Out – Chief General Manager/HRM Post | Apply Now!!! IRCON International Limited has the released the recruitment notification for the post of Chief General Manager/HRM for filling up 1 post on deputation basis 3 years from the date of appointment which can be further extended upto 5 years. The location is Corporate Office, Delhi.
So the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before the last date is 07.06.2021. Aspirants can check IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria for the Educational qualification, Age limit, and Selection process, How to apply, important dates, and Application Form details are mentioned below in our blog.
IRCON Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the board
|IRCON International Limited|
|Name of the post||
Chief General Manager/HRM
No. Of vacancy
Last date for apply
IRCON Chief General Manager Eligibility 2021:
- Candidates should be an IRPS Officer working in SAG/NFSAG /CPSE officers working in E-8 level scale with experience in establishment matters, Personal Administration, Recruitment, Selections and Labour Laws etc. or relevant extensive experience and requisite knowledge in the same field.
- The number of years of experience and nature of experience of the officer in the specific area as per requirement will be taken into consideration.
- Officer should have good communication skills. Overall, an officer with a good mix of all of the above shall be preferred for selection.
IRCON International Limited Salary Details:
Candidates will get for the post of For SAG/NFSAG Officer – Rs.144200-218200/- (CDA) (Pay matrix level 14) and For CPSE Officer – Rs. 120000-280000 (IDA)- (E8 Level).
- Expert Professional Allowance – 15% of the actual Basic pay per month.
- Medical Allowance (outdoor) – 4% of the Basic pay per month.
- A reimbursement of Rs. 6000/- per month for Entertainment expenses for E8 level officers on deputation in IRCON.
- Reimbursement of expenses (as per minimum wages laid down for unskilled workers, as per respective State Govt.)
- Lease/HRA/Option of retention of accommodation provided by Railways as per Railway’s policy for retaining family at previous place of posting.
- Deputation allowance, Transport allowance, Reimbursement for mobile and landline phone etc. Further details on perks & allowances visit the official notification pdf.
IRCON Selection Process:
The selection process details and age limit are not mention in the official notification pdf. So candidates can refer last year recruitment for more details about this or refer official website for getting information’s.
How to apply for the post of IRCON Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website
- Check the careers or recruitment
- Candidates can download the application pdf.
- Filled the application form correctly.
- Send the application through the proper channel along with required documents.
- A scanned copy of application in the enclosed format send by candidate in advance through e-mail to email@example.com on or before 07.06.2021.
The last date for the application is 07.06.2021.
They are allotted only one vacancy for the post.
Candidates can apply from the official website or refer above steps