IRCON General Manager Recruitment 2021 Out – Check CGM/AGM Eligibility Details Here | Apply Now!!! IRCON International Limited has released the recruitment notification for the post of Chief General Manager/Electrical, General Manager/Electrical, Addl. General Manager/Electrical for filling up 3 post on deputation basis 3 years from the date of appointment which can be further extended upto 5 years. The location is Jammu (J&K).
So the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before the last date is 03.07.2021. Aspirants can check IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria for the Educational qualification, Age limit, and Selection process, How to apply, important dates, and Application Form details are mentioned below in our blog.
IRCON Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the board
|IRCON International Limited|
Name of the post
|Chief General Manager/Electrical, General Manager/Electrical, Addl. General Manager/Electrical|
|No. Of vacancy||
|Last date for apply||
IRCON Vacancy Details 2021:
- Chief General Manager/Electrical – 01
- Post General Manager/Electrical – 01 Post
- General Manager/Electrical – 01 Post
IRCON Chief General Manager Eligibility 2021:
- Candidates should be IRSEE Officer working in SAG/NFSAG/SG/JAG scale with experience in construction/ maintenance of sub-station, electrical general service and Railway Electrification.
- The job requirement will include preparation of bids and tenders and execution of projects at various project sites, dealing with various Contractors, Suppliers, local authorities and officials of Clients/ Consultants.
- Relevant extensive experience and requisite knowledge in the same field
- The number of years of experience and nature of experience of the officer in the specific area as per requirement will be taken into consideration.
- Officer should have good communication skills.
- Overall, an officer with a good mix of all of the above shall be preferred for selection.
IRCON International Limited Salary Details:
Candidates will get for the post of For SAG/NFSAG Officer – CGM level Rs.144200-218200/- (CDA) (Pay matrix level 14). For SG Officer – GM level Rs.123100-215900/- (CDA) (Pay matrix level 13). For JAG Officer – AGM level Rs.78800-209200/- (CDA) (Pay matrix level 12).
- Expert Professional Allowance – 15% of the actual Basic pay per month.
- Medical Allowance (outdoor) – 4% of the Basic pay per month.
- A reimbursement of Rs. 6000/- per month for Entertainment expenses for E8 level officers on deputation in IRCON.
- Reimbursement of expenses (as per minimum wages laid down for unskilled workers, as per respective State Govt.)
- Lease/HRA/Option of retention of accommodation provided by Railways as per Railway’s policy for retaining family at previous place of posting.
- Deputation allowance, Transport allowance, Reimbursement for mobile and landline phone etc. Further details on perks & allowances visit the official notification pdf.
IRCON Selection Process:
The selection process details and age limit are not mention in the official notification pdf. So candidates can refer last year recruitment for more details about this or refer official website for getting information’s.
How to apply for the post of IRCON Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website
- Check the careers or recruitment
- Candidates can download the application pdf.
- Filled the application form correctly.
- Send the application through the proper channel along with required documents.
- A scanned copy of application in the enclosed format send by candidate in advance through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 03.07.2021.
The last date for the application is 03.07.2021.
They are allotted 3 vacancies for the post.
Candidates can apply from the official website or refer above steps