IOCL Recruitment 2021 Last Date: Deadline Soon for 69+ Indian Oil Vacancies | Hurry Up Guys. This is Last Date Reminder for IOCL Vacancy!!! Earlier, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released the Recruitment Notification for the posts Assistant Quality Control Officers under 71 Vacancies. Number of Posts including reservation, Educational Qualification, Experience Criteria, and other eligibility criteria / parameters shall be as under. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
Last Date of Submission of Online Application is 22-10-2021 (17.00 Hrs.). Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
IOCL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Form:
- The candidate should have been awarded Master’s Degree in Chemistry/ equivalent disciplines from recognized Indian Universities/Institutes with Experience in Testing/R&D/Quality Control in Petroleum /Petro-chemical/Polymer/Fertilizer Unit Laboratories OR Experience in an NABL accredited laboratory. The experience shall be considered valid only if the lab is accredited in the Field of “TESTING” with Discipline as “CHEMICAL”. The lab should have scope under Group: Lubricants/Petroleum and Products.
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC (NCL)/EWS categories should have secured minimum 60% marks in qualifying degree examination. Marks in Qualifying degree are relaxed to 55% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) candidates.
- Job Seekers do not exceeding Maximum 30 Years as on 30-09-2021 for General and Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) category candidates. Reservation of posts for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/Ex-servicemen (ExSM)/Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) [degree of disability 40% or more in respective category]/EWS will be as per Govt. Directives.
- The selection process will comprise of Written Test (objective type consisting of two parts – General Aptitude and Discipline Knowledge), Group Discussion/Group Task and Personal Interview. Candidates called for Written Test and subsequently shortlisted for GD/GT and Personal Interview will be intimated through e-mail ID/SMS Alerts on Mobile Number supplied by them in their Application Forms.
- Written Test is likely to be held on 07-11-2021 at test center(s) at four locations viz New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai. Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1, 40,000/- (Grade A0).
- The gross valuation of remuneration to the company will be about Rs 14.3 Lakhs per annum inclusive of performance related pay (PRP). The actual remuneration may vary depending on place of posting, financial performance of the Corporation and annual performance appraisal of the individual.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Job Seekers do not exceeding Maximum 30 Years as on 30-09-2021 for General and Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) category candidates.
Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1, 40,000/- (Grade A0).
The candidate should have been awarded Master’s Degree in Chemistry/ equivalent disciplines from recognized Indian Universities/Institutes.