Indigo Recruitment 2022 | Indigo Airlines Careers 2022: Indigo is hiring candidates to fill up the post of Sr. Manager – QA & TS. The job location is Gurugram. The company recruits the applicants as per required. So, interested candidates can apply for the job through online mode only.
Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2022 Apply Online | Indigo Airport Job Vacancy 2022:
|Name of the Company||Indigo|
|Title of the Post||Sr. Manager – QA & TS|
|Vacancy||As per the Need|
Indigo Job Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Candidates should possess B. Tech (Electrical/Electronics/mechanical/ aeronautical) or Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) with Min. a 60% in 10th, 12th, and Graduation.
Indigo Job Experience 2022:
Candidates should have 10 to 15 years of experience in aviation; if unscheduled airlines plus one year more require.
- Ensuring continued compliance with CAR M regulations for approved CAMO.
- Ensure policies and procedures in the CAME are documented unambiguously and in line with the regulatory requirements.
- Monitoring of Daily Delay Defect Meetings
- Monitoring Quality Audit for CAMO Functions.
- Liaise with DGaCA for Induction of Aircraft.
- Board member for internal assessment of Certifying Staff for the issue of authorization.
- Engineering representative for PIBs and ensure information flow on the outcome of the investigation and actions are taken.
- Coordination with other departments during the Lease return process – During lease return coordination with other departments for necessary documents, with a third-party vendor for retrieval of documents and other candidates, should have 15 years of experience in aviation; if unscheduled airlines plus one year more require.
How to apply for Indigo Jobs 2022?
- Candidates are instructed to visit the official site of Indigo
- On the Homepage click “Jobs at Indigo”.
- Then scroll down and click “see all jobs” and choose “Sr. Manager – QA & TS”
- Read the job description carefully and then click apply button to apply and submit the application.
The job location is Gurugram.
Candidates should possess B. Tech (Electrical/Electronics/mechanical/ aeronautical) or Aircraft Maintenance engineering (AME) with Min. 60% in 10th, 12th and Graduation.
Candidates should have 15 years of experience in aviation; if unscheduled airline plus one year more require.