Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2021 Out – B.Tech (Aeronautical) Graduates Can Apply!! Indigo an Indian airline has released a recruitment notification for the post of Associate JTO PPG. Candidates who have completed graduation B.Tech (Aeronautical) can apply for this recruitment. Check out the entire post for brief description about this recruitment process. Official Notification and application link were given at the end of the page.
Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name Of The Board
Name Of The Post
|Associate JTO PPG|
|No of vacancies||
As per recruitment
About Indigo Airlines:
IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 59.24% domestic market share as of August 2020. It is also the largest individual Asian low-cost carrier in terms of jet fleet size and passengers carried, and the sixth largest carrier in Asia with over 6.4 crore (64 million) passengers carried in financial year 2018–19.
Indigo Airlines Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have pass in B.Tech (Aeronautical) Min. 60% in 10th, 12th and Graduation with 0-2 year experience. Refer the official website for more details about the recruitment.
- Familiarise with basic types of Engines / APUs being used by IGO.
- Familiarisation of Engine part/ component names, documents, forms, contracts being used in PPG.
- Familiarise with AMOS and understanding various modules and data extraction.
- Engine receiving in AMOS
- Open work orders for action and its closure raised by PPG
- Scrutinizing shop visit report to meet end of lease requirements
- Uploading the Data of Engine Fan blade (Position & moment Weight) in AMOS for each engine
- Preparing Documents for Bi-Annual Lessor Review:
- Maintaining Status of SMR (Schedule Maintenance Report) Sheet.
- Preparing Monthly De-rate Statement Lessor wise.
- To have knowledge on the Engineering Set Up and Organisation structure, Indigo culture and values.
How to apply for Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2021:
- Go to Official website of IndiGo
- Go to careers and you can find the recruitment link on top of the page
- Or use the link given at the end of the page
- Read the description carefully and click Apply
- You have to create an account on Indigo page to apply for this job
- Fill the application and submit it
Job ID for IndiGo Associate JTO PPG Recruitment 2021
Selected candidates will get placement in Indigo Gurugram.
Candidates can apply from the official website or here