Indian Navy Sailor MR Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online Shall be Closed Soon | 300 Vacancies. This is Last Date Reminder Notification for Indian Navy Vacancies!!! Earlier, Online Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates for enrolment as sailors for MR for 300 Vacancies in the April 2022 Batch. These Vacancies will be earmarked in a State Wise Manners.
Candidates in their own interest are advised, not to wait till the last date & time for applying online. Indian Navy shall not be responsible, if candidates are not able to submit their applications due to last time rush.
Indian Navy Sailor MR Recruitment 2021 Apply Online | Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 10th Pass Apply Online:
- Candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by Ministry of Education Govt of India.
- Interested Applications should be born between 01 April 2002 to 31st March 2005 (Both Dates inclusive). During the Initial period a stipend of Rs. 14, 6000 Per Month will be admissible On Successful completion of initial training.
- After completing basic training, they will be assigned to Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs. 21,700- Rs.69, 100). They would also be given an MSP of Rs. 5200/- per month + DA (as applicable).
- Selection will be based on Written Test, Physical Fitness Test and Medical Standards. Objective-type questions will be separated into two sections: science and mathematics and general knowledge. The PFT will include a 1.6-kilometer run in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak), and ten push-ups. Candidates that take the PFT do so at their own risk.
- As per the official statement, as many as 1500 suitable candidates will be called for the written exam and physical fitness test. The shortlisted candidates qualifying all the rounds of the Indian Navy recruitment drive will be placed for initial training of 14 weeks at INS Chilka followed by professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by Ministry of Education Govt of India.
Interested Applications should be born between 01st April 2002 to 31st March 2005 (Both Dates inclusive)
Selection will be based on Written Test, Physical Fitness Test and Medical Standards.