India Post Recruitment 2020 was released. The of India in Ministry of Communications of Department of Posts has invites the 2 Vacancies for Grade of Staff Car Driver Post in the pay matrix level 02 as per 7th CPC in the office of Manager, Mali Motor Service, GPO Compound, civil Lines, Nagpur 440001 on Deputation/ Absorption basis in the Department of Posts, failing which by deputation/absorption from other ministries/on deputation or reemployment of armed force Personnel Regarding.. This Application Submission Last Date is 14.02.2020. This Offline Application form available in official Site. Candidates can download the India Post Recruitment 2020 Application form in below Link.
India Post Recruitment 2020
|Name of Board||India in Ministry of Communications of Department of Posts (India Post)|
|Post Name||Staff Car Driver|
|Status||Application Submission Last Date 14.03.2020|
India Post Recruitment 2020 Details:
The Maximum Age Limit for appointment by deputation/absorption shall be not exceeding 56 Years as on the Closing date of receipt of Applications.
Period of Deputation:
The Period of Deputation including the period of Deputation in another Ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other department of the central government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
Period of Probation:
Two Years for the re-employed
Reservation for SC/ST:
No provision for reservation exists for the Posts to be filled up on Deputation/ Absorption Basis.
India Post Recruitment 2020 Important Instruction:
- Application may be filled only in the Prescribed proforma of the eligible candidates whose services can be spared immediately on selection together with the certificate from the forwarding authority along with the Following documents.
- Integrity Certificate
- List of Major/ Minor Penalties imposed if any on official during the last 10 Years (if no penalty has been imposed , a ‘NIL’ certificate should be enclosed)
- Vigilance clearance Certificate
- Attested Photocopies of the ACRS for the last five year (2015-16 to 2019-20) (attested on each page by gazetted officer) Wherever applicable
- The required documents mentioned in notification along with relevant Documents in support of qualification and experience may be forwarded to manager, Mall Motor Service, GPO Compund, Civil Lines , Nagpur – 440001 through proper channel within 30 Days from the date of publication of notification in Employment News. Application not forwarded through proper channel or those receiver with out the requisite certificate and necessary documents or received after last date will not be entertained.
- The Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
This Copy Forwarded to:
- All Ministries / Department of Govt. of India.
- Director, CEPT, Mysore for uploading this notification on the website indiapost.gov.in
- All the Circles- Department of posts, India- Eligible and interested official may forward their applications through proper channel with the Stipulated Date.
- ADPS (Rectt),O/o CPMG, Maharashtra Circle, Mumbai.
- Employment Nes- Publication Division ,VIIth Floor, Soochana Bhawan,CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003, for publishing in the employment news.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|