Important Events of September – 29
World Heart Day
- World Heart Day is celebrated on 29th September of every year.
- World Heart Day was celebrated every year on the last Sunday of September month from the year it was established till 2010.
- It is an effective event established in 2000 and organized every year by the World Heart Federation since 2000. From the year 2011, it was started celebrating annually on 29th of September (means no longer on last Sunday of the month).
- It is aimed at drawing people’s attention to heart illness and the range of associated health issues.
- The day is commemorated to promote different preventative steps and changes in lifestyle to avoid any cardiovascular diseases, like heart attack, stroke, heart failure and any other condition related to the same.
- On average, more than 17 million people die from heart-related illnesses every year. This is a more than that of people who die from HIV, malaria, and cancer.
To know Daily events of September Month
To Know All Daily Events – Click Here
Important Links for Competitive Exam:
|Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Telegram Group||Click Here|