Birth Anniversary Of Marie Curie
- Marie Curie was born on 7 November 1867.
- She was a Polish and French physicist, chemist and feminist.
- She did research on radioactivity. She was also the first woman to win a Nobel Prize.
- She was the first woman professor at the University of Paris.
- She was the first person to win two Nobel Prizes.
- She received a Nobel Prize in physics for her research on uncontrolled radiation, which was discovered by Henri Becquerel.
Birth Anniversary Of C. V. Raman
- Sir Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman was born on 7 November 1888.
- He was an Indian physicist.
- He studied light scattering.
- He won the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1930 for his work in this subject.
- He discovered that, when light passes through a transparent material, some of the deflected light changes in wavelength. This phenomenon is now called Raman scattering and is the result of the Raman effect.
- He died of natural causes in his institute garden surrounded by flowers.
- He was awarded the Bharat Ratna in 1954.
National Revolution and Solidarity Day
- National Revolution and Solidarity Day was celebrated in Bangladesh on November 7, officially till 2007.
- This commemorates the 1975 uprising formed by the people and soldiers. The uprising, led by ColonelAbu Taher and his political group Jatiyo Samajtantrik Dal, ended the three-day coup organised by Major General Khaled Mosharraf.
- It helped Major GeneralZiaur Rahman, founder of Bangladesh Nationalist Party, to grab power.
For WhatsAPP Group – Click Here
Telegram Channel Click Here