Important Events of May-5
International Midwives Day
- International Midwives Day is celebrated on May 5th.
- The midwives is known as childbirth, mother-child nurse, maternity service and maternity attendant.
- They work to save mother and child health.
- we are celebrated in more than fifty countries in the world in 1991 to praise their knowledge, talent and service.
- Midwives means assisting with childbirth the word came from French directory.
- International Midwives Day Theme. The theme of 2019 is “Midwives: Defenders of Women’s Rights
World laughter day
- World Laughter Day is a special day celebrated on the first Sunday of May.It day was first celebrated on January 10, 1988.
- Dr. Madan Kataria from India created the World Laughter Day in 1998.
- He created the Laughter Yoga Moveement at Become the headquarters of Mumbai and which operates around the world.
- When laughing, the whole body is beneficial.
- In the saliva water the antibodies that antibodies resist.Enzyme secrets that prevent the ulcer in the stomach. Painful relieving endor backs secrets.
A laughing young man during World Laughter Day. World Laughter Day 2019 takes place on May 05. The first celebration was on January 11, 1998, in Mumbai, India, and was arranged by the founder of the worldwide Laughter Yoga movement.
Karl Marx Birthday
- He was Born on May 5, 1818.
- One of the German philosophers. He is the principal of the scientific community.
- He was a German philosopher, economist, historian, political theorist, sociologist, journalist and revolutionary socialist.
- In 1954, the Great British Communist Party set up the tomb of Marx. The Marx’s bust is also created by Lawrence Bradshaw.
- In his tomb, there is a worker of all the land unite of the Communist Manifesto and the purpose is to change it.
- He died on March 14, 1883.
Maveeran Napoleon Memorial Day
- He was Born on 15 August 1769.
- First Napoleon was the head of the army of France and political leader.
- He is a commander in the French Revolution, the ruler of the French Republic, the French emperor, the governor of Italy, the co-founder of the Swiss Confederation and the Guardian of the Rhine Coalition.
- He died on 5 May 1821.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|