World Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development Day
- The Culture helps us to understand ancient history and customs.
- A group of ethnic and can understand the country’s culture.
- UN The General Assembly passed a resolution in November 2001.
- Thus announcing May 21 as the progressive day of World Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development Day.
Anti Terrorism Day
- Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Day is celebrated as the Day of Anti Terrorism.
- This day is adoped and celebrated to honour of the death of Rajiv Gandhi on May 21, 1991.
- This day is being observed in the theory of extremism that is fierce and stronger than politics, and the doctrine of eradicating terrorism that threatens a civilized and democratic way of life.
- Opponents of a governments that people was killing, torture and deportation by military, police and intelligence, is a part of terrorism.
- These are called Government terrorism.
- terrorism or extremism is that againt the strikes the lives, possessions, dignities, or beliefs and principles of a particular individual or a particular community outside of the agreed international rules.
Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Day
- He was born on August 20, 1944.
- He was an Indian politician who served as the 6th Prime Minister of India from 1984 to 1989.He took office after the 1984 assassination of his mother, Prime Minister Indira Gandhi, to become the youngest Indian Prime Minister at the age of 40.
- After Sanjay’s death in an aeroplane crash in 1980, Gandhi reluctantly entered politics at the behest of Indira.
- The following year he won his brother’s Parliamentary seat of Amethi and became a member of the Lok Sabha—the lower house of India’s Parliament.
- As part of his political grooming, Rajiv was made a general secretary of the Congress party and given significant responsibility in organising the 1982 Asian Games.
- Gandhi signed the Indo-Sri Lanka Accord in July 1987. The accord “envisaged a devolution of power to the Tamil-majority areas”, dissolved the LTTE, and designated Tamil as an official language of Sri Lanka.
- However, the LTTE refused to give up violence and used propaganda against India, threatening Tamils opposed to its cause. In 1987, Gandhi sent the Indian Peace Keeping Force (IPKF) to protect civilians and to apprehend anyone carrying arms.
- Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Day is celebrated as the Day of Anti Terrorism.
- Rajiv Gandhi’s birthday, August 20, is to be held in all government and educational institutes in India as religious reconciliation day.
Political party:Indian National Congress
- Rajiv Gandhi was assassinated by a suicide bomber in Sriperumbudur on 21 May 1991.
Mary Anning Birthday
- She was born on May 21, 1799.
- Mary Anning was the UK archaeologist who has led a new science field.
- In 1823,she first discovered the entire skeleton of a rare animal called the plicosaurus.
- In 1828, the flying reptilian found the dragon bone.
- The next year she dug the skeleton of a rare type of fish.
- The Darsetta County Museum recognized Mary as guest.
- She Died on 21 March 1847 (age 48).
To Know All Daily Events – Click Here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|