Dan Brown B’day
- Daniel Gerhard Brown (born June 22, 1964) is an American author of thriller novels.
- Dan Brown was born in Exeter, New Hampshire to Richard G. Brown, a mathematics teacher, and Connie Brown, a music professor.
- He was the eldest of the three children and was raised as an Episcopalian.
- He completed his graduation from Amherst College, Massachusetts in 1986.
- In 2000 and 2001, Brown released his next two books, ‘Angels & Demons’ and ‘Deception Point’.
- The Da Vinci Code’ is till date the bestselling book from the Brown camp. With over 81 million copies sold worldwide as of 2009, the book topped the New York Best Seller list in its first week of release itself.
- The Lost Symbol’ replicated the success story of ‘The Da Vinci Code’, selling over one million in hardcover and e-book versions in the U.S., the U.K. and Canada.
- It was number one on the New York Times Best Seller list for hardcover fiction for the first six weeks of its release, and remained on the list for 29 weeks.
- Dan Brown was listed in the 100 most influential people of the year by the Time’s magazine in 2005.
- Same year, Forbes magazine placed Brown in their ‘Celebrity 100’ list.
To Know All Daily Events – Click Here