Gulzarilal Nanda Birth Day
- He was born on July 4, 1898 in Sialkot, Punjab province.
- He was an Indian politician and economist who specialized in labour issues.
- Nanda was the Prime Minister of India twice for thirteen days each the first time after the death of Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru in 1964 and the second time after the death of Prime Minister Lal Bahadur Shastri in 1966.
- Both his terms ended after the ruling Indian National Congress’s parliamentary party elected a new prime minister.
- He was awarded the Bharat Ratna Award India’s highest civilian award in 1997.
- He is a Gandhian who practices Gandhian principles.
Political party: Indian National Congress
- He died on January 15, 1998.
Swami Vivekananda Memorial Day
- He was born on January 12, 1863 in Calcutta.
Birth Name: Narendranath Datta
- He was an Indian Hindu monk a chief disciple of the 19th-century Indian mystic Ramakrishna.
- He was a key figure in the introduction of the Indian philosophies of Vedanta and Yoga to the Western world.
- He is perhaps best known for his speech which began “Sisters and brothers of America…” in which he introduced Hinduism at the Parliament of the World’s Religions in Chicago in 1893.
- In India, Vivekananda is regarded as a patriotic saint and his birthday is celebrated there as National Youth Day.
- Vivekananda travelled four years in the Indian subcontinent.
- Sattambi Swamigal said that Swami Vivekananda speaks of the voice of wealth as the sweet voice like the knight of a golden pit.
- Vivekananda speeches were written by Swami Vivekananda the writings, letters, talks, interviews etc has realsied the book of the complete works of Swami Vivekananda.This collection has been translated into the Vivekananda’s Gita Deepam in Tamil.
- Anything can be avoided for the truth, but not for any truth.
- Besides selfishness and selfishness, there is no difference between God and Satan.
- Our country needs players. Become Players!
Vivekananda memorials in Tamil Nadu:
- Vivekananda rock
- Vivekananda Memorial Hall
- Vivekananda Kendra
- Vivekananda home
- He died on July 4,1902.
Marie Curie Memorial Day
- She was born on November 7, 1867 in Poland.
- She is a renowned Polish and French chemist.
- She was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize the first person and only woman to win twice and the only person to win a Nobel Prize in two different sciences.
- She was awarded the Nobel Prize for Physics and Chemistry in 1903 & 1911.
- Radium and Polonium were found to have radiation elements.
- She is also the first woman professor of the University of Paris.
- The first of his achievements is a theory of radiation (the term he created).
- The techniques of extracting radioactive isotopes and two elements-Pluto and Radium.
- Under his guidance the first time in the world the study was conducted to cure vectors using radioactive isotopes.
- In 1895, Roendgen discovered the X-rays.
- In 1898, Thorium also saw radiant energy.
- In 1896, Beckyrell discovered that uranium salts were released as radiation-like X-rays.
- Pierre and his brother developed an instrument called Elektrometer. It will find electricity very well. Marie saw that uranium cavities were making electricity in the surrounding air. Using this, Meri found out its radiation depending on the size of uranium.
- She died on July 4, 1934.