Important Current Affairs September 12 – One liner
- Samsung opens its largest experience store in Bengaluru
- Haryana CM announces sharp reduction in power tariff
- Vladimir Putin suggests long-awaited peace treaty to Japan
- UN gets access to Rakhine for the first time since Aug. 2017
- Centre hikes ethanol prices
- BPCL to invest Rs.40,000 crore in new petrochemicals plant
- World’s best batsman in ICC ranking – Virat Kohli
- ICC Test Rankings – India
- According to the latest edition of the UN’s annual multi-agency flagship report on the State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World, the number of undernourished globally, increased to 821 million in 2017.
- Vibha Padalkar – New CEO of HDFC Life
- Cabinet approves MoU between India and Brunei Darussalam on Cooperation in the operation of Telemetry Tracking and Telecommand station for satellite and launch vehicles.
- Cabinet approves MoU between India and South Africa on cooperation in the exploration and uses of outer space for peaceful purposes.
- Cabinet approves MoU on Collaborative Research on Distributed Ledger and Block Chain Technology in the context of Development of digital economy by Exim Bank under BRICS Interbank Cooperation Mechanism.
- Cabinet approves MoU between India and Egypt on cooperation in the field of Agriculture & allied sectors.
- Cabinet approves signing of MoU between India and Malta for strengthening cooperation in the field of Tourism.
- Cabinet approves Policy Framework to Promote and Incentivize Enhanced Recovery Methods for Oil and Gas.
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs approved the proposal for converting the entire railway network into electric.
- India’s first missile tracking ship readying for sea trials
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan – Meryl Streep award for Excellence
- Shri Manoj Jhalani – UN Interagency Task Force (UNIATF) Award
To Know 2018 Pocket Current Affairs
To Download Detailed Current Affairs
To Download 2018 August Month Current Affairs Quiz PDF
For WhatsAPP Group – Click Here