Important Current Affairs Oneliner – June 08, 2019
- June 8 – World Oceans Day (Focus for 2019: Gender and the Ocean)
- June 8 – World Brain Tumor Day
- The FCI has commissioned a new roadmap to speed up silo construction to meet its target of 100 lakh tonnes of storage space by 2022.
- The NGT has stayed the Andhra Pradesh government’s Godavari-Penna interlinking projects due to lack of environmental clearance.
- All drinking water ATMs will soon shift from coin-based service to smart card-based system
- ‘Gandhi Cycle Rally for Peace’ organised in Saudi Arabia
- S. space agency NASA said on Friday that it would open up the International Space Station to business ventures including space tourism.
- The RBI has issued a new framework for resolution of bad loans, offering a 30-day gap for stress recognition instead of the one-day default earlier.
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs & SEBI enter into pact to tighten regulatory oversight
- In Thailand, the Parliament has elected 2014 coup leader Prayuth Chan-ocha as Prime Minister.
- Nominations for the National Communal Harmony Awards-2019 are being invited from eligible individuals and organizations
- Indian archers bag four berths for Tokyo Paralympics
- Former Chief Election Commissioner N. Gopalaswami has been appointed as an electoral officer for the BCCI’s Annual General Meeting.
Current Affairs WhatsAPP Group – Click Here
Telegram Channel Click Here