Important Current Affairs One liner – August 02 2019
In this page we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs 2019. If you are preparing for competitive exams,it is necessary to know about the Current Affairs in detail and the Daily Current Affairs knowledge will help you to get good scores in your competitive exams such as UPSC,SSC,RRB and other state PSCs. This page will also help you to get Current Affairs Pdf.
Here we have given you the Important current affairs One Liner 2019 on daily basis. You can get good scores in your competitive exams by gaining knowledge in daily current affairs. Below you can read the current affairs one liner of August 02nd, 2019.
- August 02 – Birth anniversary of freedom fighter Pingali Venkayya
- In a major boost to national food security government, launched the One Nation-One Ration Card scheme on a pilot basis in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Gujarat from today.
- President Ram Nath Kovind inaugurated exhibitions on Mahatma Gandhi and Khadi at the Ebunjan Theatre in Gambia.
- Ministry of Information & Broadcasting has launched a competition for designing a Postage Stamp along with the First Day Cover to commemorate Golden Jubilee edition of International Film Festival of India (IFFI).
- The West Bengal Government has launched an awareness campaign ‘Save Green, Stay Clean’ in Kolkata for preserving the greenery and keeping the environment clean.
- Japan’s cabinet approved a plan to remove South Korea from a list of countries that enjoy minimum export controls.
- President Ram Nath Kovind has reached the Guinea capital, Conakry. This is the first-ever state visit by an Indian President to Guinea.
- A joint venture company Khanij Bidesh India limited, KABIL has been set up with the participation of three Central Public Sector Enterprises, CPSEs to ensure supply of critical Minerals to Indian domestic market.
- Japan approves growing human organs in animals for first time.
- ‘Conference on Countering Rogue Drones’ was held in New Delhi.
- Atish Dabholkar, a theoretical physicist from India, has been appointed as the new director of Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP) in Trieste, Italy.
- Vice President M Venkaih Naidu released book “The Dynamics of Indian Education”,. This book was written by Prof Rajput, in New Delhi.
- Football Giant East Bengal Club turns 100 years on August 01 . On this day in 1920 East Bengal Club was established at Kumartuli Park in North Kolkata.
- In Shooting, Aishwary Pratap Singh Tomar clinched a yellow metal in Men’s Rifle 3 Positions (3P) at 12th Sardar Sajjan Singh Sethi Memorial Masters competition in New Delhi.
Candidates are requested to visit the page regularly to study the daily current affairs from our website. If you have any queries regarding the current affairs, share in the comment sections!
Good Luck For Ur Exams!!!
To Subscribe Youtube Channel Click Here To Join Whatsapp Click Here To Join Telegram Channel Click Here