Important Current Affairs March 22, 2018 – One Liner
- World Poetry Day – Mach 21
- International day of forests – March 21.
Theme: Forests and sustainable cities.
- World Down Syndrome Day (WDSD) – March 21.
Theme: What I Bring to my Community.
- Cabinet appraised of MoU between India and Guyana on cooperation in renewable energy.
- Jack fruit was declared official fruit of Kerala.
- The world’s longest sand stone cave named “Krem Puri” has been discovered in Meghalaya.
- Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) celebrated its 6th foundation in Newdelhi.
- BHEL said that it has signed a Technology Collaboration Agreement (TCA) with HLB power, republic of Korea.
- India successfully test fired the Brahmos supersonic cruise missile with an indigenous seeker at Rajasthan’s Pokhran.
- Indian shooter Elavenil Valarivan won gold medal in the junior women’s 10m air rifles event at the international shooting sport federation junior world cup Rifle/ Pistol/ Shotgun Sydney, Australia.
- World Water day – March 22.
Theme: Nature for Water.
- General Bipin Rawat, Chief of Army staff released a book on Paramveer Chakra awardees named “Paramveer Parwane”.