Important Current Affairs April 29, 2018 – One Liner
- Sikkim chief minister Pawan Kumar Chamling surpassed the record of former West Bengal CM Jyothi Basu as the longest serving CM (Chief Minister) of any Indian state with 24th
- India GDP likely to grow 7.5% in FY19 by Dentsche Bank.
- HDFC bank has launched IRA 2.0 the second version of its interactive humanoid in Karnataka.
- As per Niti Aayog vice chairman Rajiv Kuamr Indian economy is expected to grow by at least 7.5 percent in 2018 – 19.
- 56th edition of Belgrad International boxing championship, Serbia.
Sumit Sangwan, Nikhat Zareen and Himanshu Sharma won gold medals.
- “My journey for Marxism Leninism to Nehruvian Socialism” a book written by former planning commission and finance commission member C.H. Hanumantha Rao.
- International Dance day – April 29, 2018.