Important Current Affairs April 26, 2018 – One Liner
- Union Human Resource Development ministry launched Unnat Bharat Abhiyan 2.0 in Newdelhi to bring in transformational change in rural development process.
- Modi released a commemorative stamp on forms chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, late Shri Henwati Nandan Bahuguna.
- India has ranked 138th out of 180 countries in the 2018 “World Press Freedom Index” released by reporters San Frontieres. The Index is topped by Norway.
- Hariman Shakti a joint training exercise between India and Malaysia conductor in Malaysia.
- Government of India signed a legal agreement with World Bank of for flexible financing arrangements for National Bio-pharm Mission (NBM).
- As per data released by commerce industry India’s global trade in 2017 – 18 stood at $767.9 billion and rises 16%.
- Former Indian athletes Tony Daniel passes away.
- World Intellectual Property Rights Day – April 26, 2018.
Theme: Powering change: Women in Innovation and creativity.