Important Current Affairs April 2, 2018 – One Liner
- Multi modal logistics park was inaugurated at Balli station on Konkan railway route, near Madgaon in Goa.
- World class tourist Amenities unveiled in Konark sun temple, Odisha formation day.
- West Bengal launches Rupa shree scheme for marriage assistance to girls of economically weaker families.
- According to a report released by startup blink the Indian start up ecosystem during 2017, India ranked at 37 out of 125 countries. The list is topped by USA.
- India’s neighboring country; Nepal has launched its first accessible tracking trail (for the differently abled and the elderly) in Pokhara city.
- China will unveil the world’s longest cross Sea Bridge connecting Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China of 55km long.
- Jeff Bezos has secured top position globally with a net worth of $121 billion in the blooming billionaire’s index.
- V. Sindhy and Kidambi Srikanth have been named “Sports person of the year” at the inaugural ESPN multi sports awards.
- Kerala defeated West Bengal and won its sixth title in the 72nd Santhosh Trophy at salt lake stadium in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Efrain Rios Montt, former Guatemala military dictator recently passed away.
- World Autism Awareness day – April 2
Theme: Empowering women and girls with Autism.
- On April 2, 2018 SIDBI celebrated its foundation day. It established in 2nd April, 1990.