Important Current Affairs April 13, 2018 – One Liner
- Jayant Sinha task force for fast tracking unmanned aerial vehicle technology by union government.
- National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) signed an agreement for its first International project as part of the India – Myanmar, Thailand (IMT) trilateral highway.
- As per data CSO industrial production groups 7.1% in February 2018.
- Swaziland’s King Mswati 111 conferred “Order of Lion” on President Ramnath Govind during his visit.
- New Zealand announced ban on all new off shore oil exploration.
- RBI issued a notification aimed at tightening reporting norms for the Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS), all resident Indian Individuals; including minors are allowed to freely remit abroad up to USD 250000 per financial year.
- Indian badminton player Kidambi Srikanth has emerged as world number 1 in latest edition of the BWF rankings.
- 99th Anniversary Jallian Wallah Bagh massacre on April 13, 2018.
- The National safe Motherhood day – April 11.