IFSCA Recruitment 2020: International Financial Services Centres Authority(IFSCA) has Released the Notification for the Post of Assistant Manager for 10 Vacancies. The last date for receipt of application along with requisite documents by post is 30.09.2020 by 6.00 PM. More Details on IFSCA Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification, age Limit, Selection Process. Candidate Can check all the Details here.
IFSCA Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||International Financial Services Centres Authority(IFSCA)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||10|
|Last Date for Application||30.09.2020 at 6:00PM|
General Condition For the IFSCA Recruitment 2020:
- If the candidates are not eligible or have knowingly or willfully furnished in corrector false particulars or suppressed material information, their candidature will be liable to be cancelled at any stage of the selection.
- Applications received after due date will not be entertained. The Authority takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt of application or loss thereof in postal transit.
How To Apply For the IFSCA Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the Official Website
- Click the “IFSCA Advertisement “ Page Notification Will Open Read it and check Eligibility then Back to the Page.
- Download Application Form.
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility norms may apply giving their bio data strictly in the format given in Annexure.
- Applications along with supporting documents and Demand Draft should be sent by post in a cover super scribing the post applied for ‘IFSCA – application for the post of Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A)’ to the following address so as to reach latest by September 30, 2020 at 6.00 PM.
- Applications not in the prescribed format, without Demand Draft and received after this date are liable to be rejected.