IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2022 OUT – For Product/Relationship Manager and Credit Operations Officer Vacancy | Download Notification Details and Apply Online. IDFC First bank has released the recruitment notification for the post of Product Manager, Relationship Manager and Credit Operations Officer. Job location is Mumbai, and Noida. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and check eligibility criteria using the notification then proceed to apply online. Refer this page thoroughly for more info like eligibility criteria; age limit and direct link for apply online, notification available on this page.
IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2022 Last Date
IDFC First Jobs 2022 application available last date for Product Manager is 22.06.2022, for Relationship Manager is 08.06.2022 and Credit Operations Officer is 30.06.2022. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Application received after the last date will not be considered.
IDFC Bank Careers 2022 Details
|Name of the Board||IDFC First Bank|
|Name of the Post||Product Manager, Relationship Manager and Credit Operations Officer|
|Last Date to Apply||
|Location||Mumbai and Noida|
IDFC First Vacancy 2022
- Product Manager: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Relationship Manager: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Credit Operations Officer: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
IDFC First Bank Jobs 2022 Eligibility criteria
Candidate should have any Graduation degree or Post Graduation degree with minimum 8+ years of experience in relevant field is needed.
Candidate should have MBA/Post-Graduate in the relevant field with 5-6 years of work experience in Banks/NBFCs managing partnerships role (MFI/Business Correspondent/NBFC/FinTechs) and Good communication skills, analytical skills and positive attitude. Track record of having developed and executed partnerships.
IDFC Bank Jobs 2022 Description
The role entails scaling up the Business Loan lending business by implementing strategies to expand the existing products, channels, segments and customer base by delivering banking needs to the customers in the most cost efficient and technology effective manner. It includes building up teams, systems, process and culture amenable to the scale and consistency of delivery.
- Guide distribution of Business Loan ensuring volume scale-up as per the defined targets
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing team to increase customer penetration via digital medium
- Build and nurture strategic partnerships across key dealers, OEMs, channel/product partners etc. to increase the penetration of the assigned portfolio
- Improve the performance & quality of portfolio through regular monitoring and providing recommendations for course correction to the Product and Sales teams
- Support the Product team in Business Loan category to provide differentiated offerings and drive business growth
Identify opportunities with potential NBFCs/MFIs/Fintechs and co-develop a value proposition to go to market, Market mapping and working with the Channel Partners to increase the market share in terms of revenues and new clients acquired, Work internally with Stakeholders (Product, Policy, Risk, IT, Ops, Legal, Compliance, Collections, Customer Service, etc…) to ensure that the proposition is launched on schedule and delivers the necessary. Work with product and technology teams to create the required platforms and technology to scale this function.
- Work with identified partners to launch Direct Origination/Co-lending /Business correspondent partnerships.
- Defining and running cross functional working groups with required representation from suitable teams, having clearly defined roles & responsibilities
- Conduct detailed assessment of the partner including business, management, financial, portfolio performance, processes, policies for obtaining partner approval
- Map partner’s KYC, credit underwriting, collection, operational, servicing processes and compare with bank standards
- Jointly with partner formulate acceptable processes including TAT for partnership
- Evaluate volumes under partnership and take buy-in from stakeholders for processing
- Stakeholder management for smooth execution
Credit Operations Officer
Handling original property papers for loan applications, Performing on-ground disbursal activities like cheque management, documents for legal vetting etc., Work with sales teams and credit teams to resolve queries related to the documents in a timely manner, Liaise with legal and technical vendors for verifications of documents, Managing a team of local operations officers responsible for performing post disbursal checks and collection and scanning of physical documents.
- Ensuring adherence to set SLA and TAT targets for E2E loan disbursal
- Key Success Metrics: Improvement in TAT and efficiency for processing property papers, error rate in audits within target
How to Apply for IDFC Careers 2022?
- Go to the Official site of IDFC First Bank website.
- Select the “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- The notification will be appear on the screen.
- The notification page contains application form link also.
- Fill the application form and print the registration form for future purpose.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
IDFC First Jobs 2022 application available last date for Product Manager is 22.06.2022, for Relationship Manager is 08.06.2022 and Credit Operations Officer is 30.06.2022.
Job location for IDFC First Jobs 2022 is Mumbai and Noida.
Candidates are advised to apply online mode only for IDFC First Bank Jobs 2022.