IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021 OUT – For 12th and Graduate Candidates | Apply Online. IDFC First Bank has released the recruitment notification for the post of Liabilities Relationship Officer. Last date to Apply online is 31.01.2021. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and details then proceed to Apply online. Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.
IDFC Bank Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|IDFC First Bank|
Name of the Post
|Liabilities Relationship Officer|
|Last date to Apply||
Madhya Pradesh, India
IDFC Bank Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidates should have 12th class certificate OR Graduate in any discipline courses is Mandatory. Post Graduate Candidates are also eligible to apply for this post.
Candidates should have 0 years to 5 years of relevant branch banking experience is Mandatory.
IDFC Bank Recruitment 2021 Job Description
Job Title – Liabilities Relationship Officer
Place of Work – Madhya Pradesh
Business Unit – Retail Banking and Rural Banking
Function – Rural Sales
IDFC Bank Recruitment 2021 Responsibilities
- Lead Area Mapping in the catchment and maintain accurate and timely daily activity / Sales reports
- Prepare Wish list of customers through cold calling and promotion activities to drive awareness about the bank and products across the catchment area
- Essure completion of account opening formalities with strict adherence to KYC norms (Field verification Mandatory)
- Engage customers with multiple products at the time of account Opening (viz: Mobile banking / Net banking registration / RD- FD activation)
- Ensuring account activation and subsequently maintaining the health of account
- Ensure superior customer service to capture larger wallet share of population
- Spearhead resolution of customer queries and issues
- Assess and evaluate the client needs and generate new sources of revenue by leveraging cross sell opportunities as per their lifestyle, risk profiling and requirements
- Ensure compliance as per the bank requirements.
- Recommend process changes in order to improve service efficiency and quality across the branch network
- Provide support for implementation of livelihood advancement and community development initiatives.
How to Apply for IDFC Bank Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of IDFC Bank website.
- Select “Careers” option at the end of the page.
- Find and select the required notification on the Careers page.
- Read the notification and click “Apply Now” button on the notification page.
- Create an account and Fill the application form then click submit.
- Print the Registration form for future purpose.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
What is the last date to apply for IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021?
31.01.2021 is the last date to apply for IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021.
What is the experience required for IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021?
Candidates should have 0 to 5 years experience on the relevant bank fields is Mandatory to apply for IDFC First bank recruitment 2021.