ICMAI Dec Foundation/Inter Result 2020-21 December Out for CMA Exam!!!. The institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) has declared the final result for Certified Management Accountant (CMA). Candidates who appeared for this examination are advised to visit the official site and download the result OR Refer this page till end for further details and result downloading direct link also available on this page. Kindly refer it thoroughly.
About CMA Exam: Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is a professional certification credential in the management accounting and financial management fields. The certification signifies that the person possesses knowledge in the areas of financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics. The CMA is a U.S.-based, globally recognized certification offered by the Institute of Management Accountants. Only authorized partners of IMA can provide coaching to students for CMA USA.
ICMAI Dec Result 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|The Institute of Cost Accountants of India|
Name of the Examination
|CMA Inter / Foundation Exam|
03.01.2021 and 10.01.2021
|Result release date||
|Foundation Result Released.|
ICMAI CMA Result 2021 Details
- As per the latest update, the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) has officially declared the ICMAI CMA Result 2020 for the recently concluded Intermediate and Final Exams. Students who have appeared for December Session Exam can now check their CMA Inter / Final Result 2021 online via official website i.e. examicmai.in. In addition to this, the ICMAI December Result 2020 is also available for final and intermediate exams via examicmai.org.
- The Board was conducted the CMA Examination on 03.01.2021 and 10.01.2021. Result for this examination will available from 29.03.2021.
- To check the ICMAI CMA Result 2020 online, candidates will require their registration number or identification number. Candidates who register their request for receiving CA Inter and Final result via email will receive the scorecards on their email addresses.
ICMAI CMA 2021 Inter Exam Document Required
- In addition to successfully passing the exams, CMA candidates must fulfill education and experience requirements in order to be certified
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Two continuous years of professional experience employing the principles of management accounting and financial management including:
- Preparation of financial statements
- Financial planning & analysis
- Monthly, quarterly, and year end close
- Auditing (external or internal)
- Budget preparation & reporting
- Manage general ledger and balance sheets
- Company investment decision making
- Costing analysis
- Risk evaluation.
For certified CMAs, 30 hours of CPE credits, including two hours of ethics, and annual IMA Membership are required to maintain active status.
How to Download ICMAI Foundation Result 2021?
- Go to the official site of ICMAI website.
- Select the “Result for December 2020 Foundation Examination” section on the Home page.
- Fill the mandatory fields on the login page.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download the result and print it for future purpose.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
ICMAI CMA Exam 2021 was conducted on 03.01.2021 and 10.01.2021.
ICMAI CMA Final Result 2021 will available from 29.03.2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and result downloading direct link also available on this page.