IBPS Probationary Officer Notification 2022 Released- Check Vacancy, Apply Online, Age Limit, Apply Online, Notification Description Sarkari Result And Fee Details: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) on its official site. The candidates who are preparing for the IBPS PO Exam 2021 can check the exam date, eligibility, and other details on this page.
IBPS CRP PO/ MT IX for 2023- 2024 Details
|Name of the Board||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Number of Vacancies||6432|
|Apply Date||02.08.2022 to 22.08.2022|
|Exam Date Preliminary||October 2022|
IBPS PO Job Vacancy 2022:
Usually, the IBPS board has announced vacancies to fill the Probationary Officer (PO) in participating banks. For this year 2022, the board is releasing the notification for CRP PO/MT-X for Vacancies of 2023-24. The total number of vacancies is 6432.
IBPS PO Age Limit:
The minimum age limit to apply for this recruitment is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years. The age of the candidates should lies between the mentioned limit to apply for this recruitment. The relaxation in the maximum age limit will be allowed for the following category candidates as mentioned below.
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe- 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)- 3 years
- Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined – 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen- 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots- 5 years
IBPS PO Educational Qualification:
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification is the necessary educational qualification to apply for this recruitment. In other words, the candidates without this eligibility will not be considered by the board.
IBPS PO Recruitment Process:
The applicants will be subjected to the Prelims, Mains and Interview. The candidates can check the pattern of the selection process as mentioned.
The board will conduct the preliminary exam, main exam and interview as a selection process. The preliminary examination will be conducted by the board in the following pattern.
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
After that, the selected candidates will be subjected to the mains exam. This will be conducted as per the following pattern. As a part of this exam, Letter Writing & Essay will be conducted.
|Section Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|General /Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 minutes|
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in these objective tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks. The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates). The candidates who successfully passed in this mains exam are eligible to attend the interview.
The candidates who want to apply for this recruitment should pay the application fee as mentioned by the board. For the last year, the board has collected the application fee as follows with respect to the category of the candidates.
- 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates (inclusive of GST)
- 850 /- for all others (inclusive of GST)
Candidates should note that, the details provided here are taken and collected from the previous notification of IBPS PO. These details will be updated soon after the board releases the notification.
How to Apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2022:
- Go to official website of IBPS.
- Select “CRP PO/MT”. Select “Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees- IX”
- This link will be available soon on the official site.
- Click the link and read the notification carefully. If you are eligible then click apply online link.
- Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
- Activity Tentative Dates On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates- 02.08.2022 to 22.08.2022
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) 02.08.2022 to 22.08.2022
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training – September/ October 2022
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training – September/ October 2022
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary October 2022
- Online Examination – Preliminary October 2022
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary November 2022
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main November 2022
- Online Examination – Main November 2022
- Declaration of Result – Main December 2022
- Download of call letters for interview – January/ February 2023
- Conduct of interview – January/February 2023
- Provisional Allotment – April 2023
Download IBPS PO Notification 2022
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|