IBPS Clerk 2021 Last Date To Apply Online – 7800+ Vacancies | Don’t Missed Out. This is Last Date Reminder Notification for IBPS Clerk Vacancy!!! The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Banks is tentatively scheduled in December 2021 & January 2022. Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Banks listed at (A) as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP Clerks -XI).
Candidates in their own interest are advised, not to wait till the last date & time for applying online. IBPS shall not be responsible, if candidates are not able to submit their applications due to last time rush.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Link:
- A candidate must be either – a Citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Candidates do not exceeding Minimum: 20 years to Maximum: 28 years of age As on 01.07.2021. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1993 and not later than 01.07.2001 (both dates inclusive).
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 07.10.2021 to 27.10.2021 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates and Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others.
- After Application Submission, Selection will be based on Prelims & Mains Examination. Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main examination.
- Candidates must bring duly authenticated Preliminary Exam call letter (with authenticated copy of ID proof) as well as Main Exam call letter at the time of Main Exam. These documents along with other requisite documents need to be submitted during the Main Exam.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Candidates do not exceeding Minimum: 20 years to Maximum: 28 years of age As on 01.07.2021.
After Application Submission, Selection will be based on Prelims & Mains Examination.