HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2022 Group C Notification – Download Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date and Details Here. The Haryana Personnel Selection Commission (HSSC) is the administrative organisation in charge of staff enrolment in Haryana. For various divisions and services, the HSSC enrolled persons for Group C positions. The commission was previously known as the Subordinate Services Selection Board. As of lately, the HSSC’s headquarters are in Haryana.
Candidates can apply for Haryana Clerk Jobs online after the HSSC Clerk Notification is posted. Haryana Clerk Recruitment 2021 is open to those individuals. When the application form opens, we will provide a link on the site that you may use to fill out the application form immediately. The HSSC Group C test will be held soon. Candidates can review the qualifying requirements on our website. For further information, please visit our website.
Each year, the staff is enrolled using the methods of Written Exam, Interview, Physical Examination, and Document Verification.
HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2021 Qualification
Candidate age limit should be 17 years to 42 years as on the last date is mandatory to apply. Candidates who have passed 10+2/10+2 First Division/Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University and they should have Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or higher education will be able to apply for this HSSC Group D Recruitment.
The following is the selection process of the HSSC Clerck Syllabus.
- Written Examination
- Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience
- The subject wise exam pattern details are given under this section. Candidates searching for updated exam pattern & syllabus details can check out this section. Use the details given and start preparing for the HSSC Clerk Exam to get selected for the post.
- General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi & Relevant Subject is weightage of 75 % and History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc. weightage is 25% and Total Marks is 90.
- Application fee for General category candidates is 100/-
- Application fee for Female of Haryana Resident is 50/-.
- Application fee for SC/BC/ EBPG male candidates is 25/-
- Application fee for SC/BC/ EBPG Female candidates is 13/-
- The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-challan at any branch of SBI,PNB,IDBI bank.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|