HSSC Group D Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download Exam Pattern Here!!!!The Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the HSSC Group D Examination 2021 has been released by the Haryana Public Service Commission. Exam patterns are extremely important and beneficial for exam preparation. Candidates can get an idea of the type of questions that will be asked in the exam by using these Exam patterns. As a result, that applicant will be able to score higher in the exam. The following is the HSSC Group D Exam Pattern.
HSSC Group D Syllabus 2021:
Name of the Board
Haryana Public Service Commission
Name of the Post
HSSC Group D Selection Process:
- Written Exam (90 MARKS)
- Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience (10 MARKS)
HSSC Group D Exam Pattern 2021:
- The Written Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The Scheme of Marks in respect of Selection to Group D Posts in the Service Shall Comprise of total 100 Marks.
- Objective Test Will Consist 90 Marks.
- 75% Weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, English, Hindi as Applicable
- 25% Weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, culture etc. of Haryana.
The marks for experience and some objective socio-economic criteria are to be allocated as follows:
a. If no person from among the applicant’s father, mother, spouse, brothers and sons is, was or has been regular employee in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body/ Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India. (5 marks)
i. If the applicant is Widow; or
ii. If the applicant is the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years, or
iii. If the applicant is the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years. (5 marks)
c. If the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class.
One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six month of experience, out of a maximum of 16 years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/Board/ Corporation/ Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana. No marks will be awarded for any period of less than six months (A maximum of 8 marks)
1. No applicant shall be given more than 10 marks for socio economic criteria and experience under any circumstances.
The HSSC Exam Date 2021 will be Announce Soon
The direct link to download HSSC Group D Syllabus 2021 have provided above
Selection Process will be based on Written Exam (90 MARKS), Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience (10 MARKS)