HPCL Mechanical Engineer Recruitment 2022 – More Than 290+ Engineering Based Vacancies | CTC up to 31.42 lakhs. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has invites applications from talented & motivated candidates for filling up Mechanical Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer and Others. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the 290+ vacancies by ONLINE from 23.06.2022 to 22.07.2022.
HPCL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
|Who Offered||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|Which Posts||Mechanical Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer and Others.|
|Starting Date to Apply||23.06.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||22.07.2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
HPCL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy:
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|Information Systems Officer||5|
|Safety Officer – Uttar Pradesh||6|
|Safety Officer – Tamil Nadu||1|
|Safety Officer – Kerala||5|
|Safety Officer – Goa||1|
|Fire & Safety Officer||2|
|Quality Control Officer||27|
|Welfare Officer – Visakh Refinery & Welfare Officer – Mumbai Refinery||1 + 1|
|Law Officer – HR||2|
|Manager/ Sr. Manager – Electrical||3|
- The total number of vacancies and the reserved vacancies is provisional and may increase/decrease at the discretion of the Corporation basis actual requirements. HPCL reserves the right not to fill any or all of the above posts advertised at any stage of selection.
HPCL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed 4-years full time regular engineering course in Mechanical Engineering, 4 -years full time regular engineering course in Computer Science /IT Engineering.
- A degree or diploma in industrial safety recognized by the concerned State Government (of Uttar Pradesh) for the purpose of appointment as Safety Officer as per their respective state factory rules.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) along with completion of mandatory Articleship and Membership of ICAI.
Applicants also having Minimum three (3) years post qualification relevant experience in a chemical testing laboratory on testing/analysis/R&D/Quality Control etc. Relevant Experience in testing of Petroleum Products will be an added advantage. (Fuel, Lube, Grease etc.).
HPCL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- Candidates do not exceeding Minimum Age Limit of 25 years to Maximum Age Limit of 34/37. Maximum age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC & ST, 3 years for OBCNC, 10 years for PwBD (UR), 13 years for PwBD (OBCNC) and 15 years for PwBD (SC/ST) candidates.
- Maximum age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989.
- Maximum age relaxation by 5 years is applicable for Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs/ SSCOs) subject to rendering minimum 5 years’ service in Armed Forces and fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by Govt. of India.
HPCL Recruitment 2022 Application Fees:
- UR, OBCNC and EWS candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of ₹1180/- + payment gateway charges if any (Application fee of ₹1000/- + [email protected]% i.e. ₹180/- + payment gateway charges if applicable).
- SC, ST & PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
HPCL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process may comprise of various shortlisting and selection tools like Computer Based Test, Group Task, Personal Interview, Moot court (only for Law Officers) etc.
- Basis scrutiny of the application, uploaded documents (if applicable) and category-wise and discipline wise merit list in Computer Based Test, eligible candidates will be called for Group Task & Personal Interview.
HPCL Recruitment 2022 Salary:
|Salary Grade||Pay Scale*||Cost to Company (CTC) Approx.|
|E2||₹50000 – ₹160000||16.26 lakhs|
|C||₹80000 – ₹220000||26.97 lakhs|
|D||₹90000 – ₹240000||31.42 lakhs|
How to Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2022 Notification:
Online Application will be accepted from 1200 hrs on 23rd June 2022 till 2359 hrs on 22nd July 2022. Candidates are requested to apply online only on www.hindustanpetroleum.com Careers → Current Openings, after reading detailed advertisement. No other mean / mode of the application shall be accepted.
Candidates must have completed 4-years full time regular engineering course in Mechanical Engineering, 4 -years full time regular engineering course in Computer Science /IT Engineering.
Candidates do not exceeding Minimum Age Limit of 25 years to Maximum Age Limit of 34/37.
The selection process may comprise of various shortlisting and selection tools like Computer Based Test, Group Task, Personal Interview, Moot court (only for Law Officers) etc.