How to Apply For West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 -2022: Apply By Following The Instruction Below!!! West Central Railway’s (WCR) Railway Recruitment Cell is inviting online applications from suitable athletes in the following sports disciplines for recruitment in various levels as per the 7th CPC. There are 21 positions available in this recruitment. Candidates can apply for the posts online until January 20, 2022. Below you will find information on how to apply for West Central Railway Recruitment 2021. Refer to the instructions given below and follow them.
How to Apply WCR Railway Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the website of WCR – www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- The path is as follows:- About us – Recruitment- Railway Recruitment Cell-Sports Quota notification – Notification for Sports Quota Recruitment (2021-22) Or
- Click on ‘Notification for Sports Quota Recruitment (2021-22)’ link present at Important information of Home page.
- Click on the “Notification” to read the instructions.
- Click on “New Registration” for Registration Number.
- Login with Registration Number and Password.
- Fill up details and upload the photograph, signature and self attested documents.
- Click on “Examination Fee” and
- Accept the terms and conditions for using State Bank collect by “Click on the given Check Box (Square Box).
- Select the State of Corporate/Institution as “Madhya Pradesh” from the given Drop Down options.
- Select the Type of Corporate/Institution as “Govt Department” from the given Drop Down options and click on “Submit” Button.
- Select the Govt. Department as “Railway Recruitment Cell West Central Railway JBP” from the given Drop Down options and click on “Submit”.
- Select Payment Category and enter the required information, Click on “Submit”.
- A Confirmation page will appear, check the details and click on “Confirm”.
- Choose the payment option from the available options and perform the transaction.
- Candidates should ensure that they meet all of the post/eligibility examination’s requirements.
- The information provided by the candidates in the ONLINE application will be used to determine their eligibility for the post indicated in this announcement.
- On the day of the trial and interview, they must bring the original application as well as documentation proving their date of birth, educational qualifications, and athletic achievements, among other things, otherwise they will not be allowed to participate in the trial/interview.
- All documents should be photocopied and self-attested. There will be no TA/DA/accommodation provided for attending the selection trials/interview.
- Candidates must pass a medical examination specific to the position they are applying for.
- Candidates who wish to participate in more than one game or event must submit separate applications.
- Candidates who are currently employed by a PSU/Government Organization and are eligible for the following should obtain a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer.
- At the time of appointment, selected candidates will be required to deposit a 5-year “Service Bond.”
- The selection committee’s judgement on all subjects relating to eligibility, application acceptance or rejection, and other topics shall be final and binding on the candidates, and no inquiries or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
There are 21 numbers of vacancies for the post
Eligible candidates can apply on are before 20.01.2022.
The age limit for the post is minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years on 01/01/2022.