Hindustan Copper Limited Vacancy 2022; Apply Procedure & Instructions Given Here | Refer it!!Engagement of Graduate Apprentice Trainees as per Apprentices Act, 1961 & Apprenticeship Rules 1992 (as amended from time to time) in Hindustan Copper Limited. Now we are given vacancies, Apply Procedure & Instructions detailly in this page. Refer though it and apply on or before13/05/2022.
HCL Vacancy 2022:
Graduate Apprentice Trainee:
Mining – 21
Electrical – 11
Mechanical – 10
Civil – 03
Total – 45
How to Apply for HCL Recruitment 2022?
- Eligible candidates are required to register themselves on the National ApprenticeshipTraining Scheme (NATS) web portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in).Further, they have to apply inthe online portal of HCL at www.hindustancopper.com.
- No other mode of application would be accepted.
- Candidate may select a place [i.e., Unit (either KCC or ICC or MCP)] for documentverification of his choice.
- Caste / Category as mentioned at the time of registration on the NATS web portal and HCLweb portal shall remain unaltered during the entire Apprenticeship period. Category asprovided at the time of registration in respect of the General/SC/ST/OBC candidates cannotbe changed thereafter and no benefit of other category reservation will subsequently bemade admissible at any stage of the selection process.
- The eligible candidates are required to mention the Percentage (by converting CGPA in topercentage as per the norm of the University / Institute and documentary evidence in thisregard shall be provided during the document verification).
- All correspondence with candidates shall be done through E-mail / HCL website only. All information regarding Verification of documents, call letters, etc. shall be provided through E-mail /HCL website only. No hardcopy mailing shall be done by the HCL. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of any correspondence shall be that of the candidate. The HCL will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent due to invalid / wrong E-mail ID provided by the candidate or delivery of e-mails to SPAM / BULK mail folder etc.
- Before applying in HCL website, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement and has enrolled in NATS.
- Date of Birth will be taken as that mentioned in the birth certificate / Certificate of Class X or equivalent examination. No other proof of date of birth shall be accepted.
- Request for change of mailing address / category / discipline / qualification once declared during registration on the NATS / HCL web portal will not be entertained.
- Candidates who had undergone or is undergoing Apprenticeship or is presently inemployment after attainment of qualification shall NOT be eligible for being engaged asGraduate Apprentice.
- Any canvassing or personal follow up with an intention of inducing the process of selectionof apprentice by and on behalf of any candidate shall lead to immediate cancellation ofcandidature.
- HCL reserves the right to change the number of seats and / or cancel / restrict / modify /alter the engagement process of Apprentices, if required, without issuing any further noticeor assigning any reason.
- HCL does not give any commitment/assurance on providing permanent/temporaryemployment to Apprentices on successful completion of Apprenticeship period.
- To know more about registration process and on-line application submission process gothrough the document, i.e., ‘How to Apply’, uploaded on HCL website (career page).
- In case of any doubt or discrepancy or conflict or confusion or ambiguity that may arise inHindi version the content of English version shall prevail.
- For any technical queries regarding Registration, Log-in, Password, submission of on-lineapplication, contact to our technical team by writing an e-mail to[email protected].
- In case of any dispute, the legal jurisdiction shall be that of the Hon’ble High Court, Calcutta.
- Online application Starts on; 23/04/2022 (11.00 AM)
- Last date for online applicationthrough HCL website; 13/05/2022 (12.00 Midnight)
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|