HDB Financial Services Recruitment 2022 OUT: Apply for Gold Executive Post || Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and Application Link Given!!! – HDB Financial Services has released a recruitment notification for hiring the post of Executive – Gold Loan. There is one vacancy offered in this recruitment. Job Location is in Chennai. Official Notification and Online Application link is attached at the end of the post.
HDB Financial Services Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of the Board||HDB Financial Services|
|Name of the Post||Executive – Gold|
|Number of Vacancy||1|
HDB Financial Services Vacancy
There is one vacancy offered for the post of Executive – Gold in HDB Financial Services Recruitment 2022.
HDB Financial Services Job Eligibility
- Candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline from recognized University.
- Applicant needed to have minimum 2 to 5 years of work experience in related field.
Gold Executive Roles and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of Gold Loan Appraisal
- Generate revenue and ensure overall business growth
- Manage Portfolio for Gold Loan / financial Business for Branch
- Training and Motivating the Sales staff in generating business
- Guiding the sales team on financial activities on time to time
- Customer Service of Gold Loan customers
How to Apply for HDBFS Recruitment 2022?
- Go to official website of HDB Financial Services.
- Go to careers then click current openings.
- Or use the link given at the end of the page.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Submit the application form.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline to apply for Executive – Gold HDB Financial Services.
Candidates needed to have minimum 2 years of work experience to apply for Executive – Gold in HDB Financial Services Recruitment.
HDB Financial Services Recruitment Executive – Gold job location is Chennai.