HCL Technologies Recruitment 2021 Out – BE/B.Tech Can Apply: HCL Technologies has accepting the online application for the post of Senior Developer and Consultant. There are 13 numbers of vacancies for the post. The Job location for the post is Bangalore and Noida. Eligible candidates can apply from 19.08.2021.
HCL Tech Recruitment 2021 Details
|The Board’s Name||HCL Technologies|
|The Post’s Title||Senior Developer and Consultant|
|Location||Bangalore and Noida|
HCL Technologies Eligibility Criteria 2021:
The candidates should complete B.Tech/B.Tech from recognized University and Institution. The Applicants must have minimum 2.5 years to maximum 8 years of experience in relevant filed.
- To be in charge of giving technical advice or solutions
- To train and mentor team members in order to improve their technical ability and productivity.
- To verify that the given module’s processes are followed, as well as to engage in technical conversations or reviews
- To produce and submit status reports in order to reduce project exposure and risks, as well as to close escalations.
- The capacity to drive delivery with an Agile attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Ability to form and maintain strong working relationships with people at all levels of the business
How to Apply HCL Technologies Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates can visit the official Site, https://www.hcltech.com.
- Check the carrier’s page and click “Senior Developer and Consultant” link.
- Check the eligibility Criteria and other details.
- Click “Apply Online” option and fill the require details.
- Upload the mention documents.
- Submit the application form and click “download” option.
- Take a print out for reference.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The Job location for the post is Bangalore and Noida.
There are 13 numbers of vacancies for the post.
The candidates should complete B.Tech/B.Tech from recognized University and Institution