Haryana TET 2021 Important Notice Released: Check Exam Date, Admit Card and Instructions For The Exam: Haryana Board of School Education has released the notice regarding the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test on the official site. Recently, the board has released the admit card for the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 on the official site. So, all aspirants are advised to check the details carefully to avoid unnecessary pressure/ confusions.
The HBSE has planned to conduct the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test- 2021 on 18.12.2021 (Saturday) and 19.12.2021 (Sunday). The admit card for the same also released as we said before. If you didn’t download the admit card, then download it as soon as possible by using the link provided below. Now the board has released the important instructions for the eligible candidates.
Here Are Some Important Instructions Of Board:
- Candidates should keep in mind that it is mandatory to take a color print of the admit card. It is mandatory to carry the photo identity card registered by the candidate at the time of application, which is also mentioned on the candidate’s admit card, in original for identification at the examination center.
- The candidate shall ensure to reach the examination center 02 hours 10 minutes before the commencement of the examination so that he/she can complete the metal detector search, IRIS biometric data capturing and other mandatory formalities at the main entrance of the examination center on time.
- Without mask will not be allowed to sit in the examination center.
- The candidate will not be allowed to change the examination center and change the subject.
- All Jewelry or any metal object like Ring, Earring, Chain, Necklace, Pendant, Brooch etc. Camera, watch, calculator, mobile phone, pager, Bluetooth earphone, purse, log, table, health band, electronic gadgets inside the examination center , Plastic pouches, blank or printed paper, written chit etc. will not be allowed.
- Female candidates will be allowed to wear Mangalsutra, Bindi and Sindoor. Baptized, Sikh candidates are allowed to carry religious symbols.
- Candidates should take special care that it is mandatory to carry the print of the two-page admit card, one center copy and the other candidate copy with color photograph. Candidates should pay special attention to this
- Keep that the scene photograph uploaded on the admit card at the time of registration
- Candidates are allowed to carry religious symbols.
- Candidates should take special care that it is mandatory to carry the print of the two-page admit card, one center copy and the other candidate copy with color photographs.
- It is mandatory to carry the color photograph uploaded on the admit card at the time of registration and get it verified by a gazetted officer and taken to the examination center.
- Such candidates whose photo signature and thumb impression are not correct according to the prescribed standard / size / place and the identity of the candidate is not being confirmed by the photo, the roll numbers of such candidates are withheld. Such candidates can download their roll numbers after completing online formalities.
- Such blind/disabled candidates whose disability is 40 percent or more, who are unable to write with their own hands and want to take the facility of a writer.
- Certificate issued by the Medical Board / Chief Medical Officer (CMO) about the acceptance of such candidates as a writer, two passport size photographs of the candidate who is to be taken as a writer, educational qualification should not exceed class 12th, of the institute / school and others.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|