HAL Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process: Hindustan aeronautics limited has released the job notification for the post of Part time visiting consultants (Specialist Doctors). There are 5 vacancies available for this post. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply on or before 9th May 2022. For more details, Check the Official Notification PDF link is given below in our page.
HAL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility:
Candidates should have completed their PG Degree /Diploma in relevant specialty discipline or PG degree in Clinical Psychology or any other Qualification approved by R.C.I (Rehabilitation Council of India) for Registration.
HAL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
Selected eligible candidates will be called for Personal Interview. Date, time and venue of the interview will be intimated to the shortlisted / eligible candidates via E-mail. Candidates shortlisted for interview are required to bring the certificates / documents in original in proof of age, educational qualification and experience at the time of interview for verification.
How to Apply For Hal Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates are advised to visit official site of HAL.
- On the home page, click on Careers at HAL.
- Search the Job notification on that page.
- Eligible candidates may submit their duly filled-in applications in the prescribed format in A4 size paper along-with the copies of certificates (self attested) with reference to Age, Educational Qualification and Relevant Experience etc., and post to CHIEF MANAGER (HR), HR Department, Avionics Division, Post-HAL, Hyderabad – 500 042 on or before 09.05.2022 by Post/Courier.
- The envelope containing the application should be super- scribed with advertisement No. HAL-HYD/2022/03.
- Applications received after 9th May 2022 will not be accepted.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates should have completed their PG Degree /Diploma in relevant specialty /discipline or PG degree in Clinical Psychology or any other Qualification approved by R.C.I (Rehabilitation Council of India) for Registration.
The last date to apply for this post is 9th May 2022.
There are 5 vacancies available for this post.