HAL Doctor Recruitment 2021, Earn Rs. 34600 per month | Just Now Released!!!. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has announced latest vacancies available in the board. HAL Hospital Nasik requires two numbers of Part time Doctors to be engaged for 6 hours per day at the main hospital of HAL in Nasik for COVID ward. The details of this recruitment are provided in our blog. The Walk-In Interview will be held on 13th April 2021.
HAL Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Part time Doctors|
13th April 2021
HAL Notification Eligibility:
- Candidate’s Upper age limit is 65 Years as on the date of Notification
- MBBS from any recognized Institute or University with permanent MCI Registration
- Candidate possessing regular/full time qualifications prescribed above is only eligible to apply.
- The qualifications acquired through part time/correspondence/distance education/E-learning course are not eligible to
HAL Vacancies 2021 Selection Process:
- The selected candidates will be engaged initially for a period of one month, which may be extended further based on the requirement of the Hospital and performance of the Doctor.
- Performance of the Specialist will be assessed by the Head of the Hospital during the said period.
- The qualified aspirant will be reporting to the Head of the Hospital.
- The selected candidate will be paid consolidated remuneration Rs. 34,600/- per month
- No other allowances/benefits will be admissible other than consolidated remuneration
HAL Interview Details:
|Interview Date||Interview Time||Venue|
|13 April 2021||09.00 AM||HAL Main Hospital, Ojhar Township, Tal. Niphad, Nasik-422207|
HAL Terms & Conditions:
- Only Indian Nationals need appear for the Walk-in-Interview.
- The requirement is purely on temporary basis
- The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained against this issue
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2021?
- Suitable aspirants may report for Walk-in-Interview at below mentioned address.
- Candidates should carry all original Credentials along with a set of Xerox copies.
- The candidates are required to bring duly filled Bio data enclosed at Annexure-I while coming for walk in interview.
- For more details candidates are advised to refer the below attached detailed notification
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are totally 2 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment
HAL will hold the HAL Doctor Interview on 13th April 2021
The selection is based on Interview only