GPSC Deputy Section Officer Answer Key 2021 Out – Check DySo Objection Details || Download PDF Here: The Provisional Answer Key for the position of Deputy Section Officer (Legal Side), Class-3, has been released by the Gujarat Public Service Commission. There are 34 openings for this position. The test took place on September 19, 2021. On September 20, 2021, the tentative answer key was revealed.
GPSC Deputy Section Officer Answer Key 2021 Details:
The Board’s Name
Gujarat Public Service Commission
The Post’s Title
|Deputy Section Officer (Legal Side), Class- 3|
Number of Openings
|Objection Last Date||
Answer Key Released
GPSC Deputy Section Officer Objection Details 2021:
- All suggestions must be physically presented in the specified format of a suggestion sheet. Suggestions should be provided in the approved format (Suggestion Sheet) displayed on the website for each question. All recommendations must include a reference to the Master Question Paper (Master Question Paper) and its preliminary answer key, which is available on the website. Objections should be addressed to the Master Question Paper’s Question, Question No., and choices.
- The candidate’s objections and responses should be consistent with the responses he provided on his answer sheet. If the replies given on the answer sheet/response sheet and the supplied suggestions disagree, no objections will be entertained.
How to Download GPSC Deputy Section Officer Answer Key 2021?
- Candidates can go to the https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
- Click Answer key with Question Paper option in the home page.
- Answer key page will appear on the screen.
- Click “Deputy Section Officer (Legal Side), Class-3 – Provisional Key (Prelim) – 138/2020-21” link
- The Provisional answer key page will appear on the screen.
- Download the answer key PDF for reference.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There are 34 openings for this position.
The test took place on September 19, 2021.
On September 20, 2021, the tentative answer key was revealed.