GATE Exam Syllabus
Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering (GATE) is a National Level Examination. It is conducted to offer admission into masters & direct doctoral programmes in engineering/technology/architecture and doctoral programme in relevant branches of science.
The GATE Exam Syllabus is given below go through the topics, to have an idea of the difficult subjects. Then candidates can plan a schedule for your preparation as per the GATE Exam Syllabus . Here is the Syllabus for GATE Exam.
GATE Exam Pattern
- There will be 65 questions in the examination.
- Total marks 100
- Total time given to candidates to complete the examination will be 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Negative Marking will also be there in the examination as:
- For 1-mark MCQs, 1/3 mark will be deducted for every incorrect attempt.
- In case of 2-mark MCQs, the candidate will be penalized 2/3 mark for wrong attempt
For All Latest Notification Click Here
For All Latest Exam Syllabus Click Here
For All Latest Exam Pattern Click Here