Ford India Recruitment 2021 Out – B.E, B.Tech, MCA Graduates Can Apply Online || Check Eligibility Details, Vacancy, Qualification, Salary Given Below!!! For the purpose of filling vacancies, FIPL – Ford India Pvt Ltd has issued a recruitment notice for the position of Technical Anchor. The position is based in Chennai. Interested candidates must respond by December 2, 2021. In our blog, we’ve listed the eligibility requirements.
Ford India Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
Name of the post
No of vacancies
As per the requirement
Ford India Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have completed a B.E., B.Tech., MCA graduation from the recognized university. Candidates should have 5 to 8 years experience in the relevant field.
Ford India Job Description:
- You’ll be part of a well-balanced product team that will define, design, build, and deploy Java/PCF microservices products on the company’s internal cloud. You’ll also conduct proof-of-concepts to support new features and use Agile XP methods to assure quality and timely delivery. Deliver useful, tested, and high-quality software at a rapid pace.
- Work directly and frequently with product managers and owners to prioritise deliverables that are aimed toward a business and user value-driven strategy, as well as a continuous improvement and inventive mentality.
- Write unit and integration test scripts and automate them.
- Using best practices and tools, automate performance monitoring and notification in the event of problems.
- Agile personality and Software Craftsmanship mentality for contributing to and leading an agile team that produces high-quality products
- Conducts new technology research, influences, and executes corporate technology shifts and new trends that have an impact on Ford applications.
Ford India Recruitment 2021 Required Technical Skills:
- Spring Platform is a software platform that allows you to (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, Spring Cloud)
- 4+ years of JAVA, JSF, and Primefaces expertise
- 3+ years of Agile project participation and Software Craftsmanship
- Integration, regression, user testing, and load testing using the Pivotal Cloud Foundry Platform or a similar AWS/Azure platform (experience with TDD – JUnit, Selenium)
- Tools for code quality (42Crunch, SonarQube, CheckMarx, and so on…)
- 3+ years of expertise with SOAP or REST APIs and Microservice architecture
- Frameworks for front-end client development (Angular/React/Vue)
- Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, GIT Hub, and so on…
- Rally for relational databases like DB2, Oracle, and MongoDB.
How to Apply for Ford India Recruitment 2021?
- Visit official site of Ford India
- Find the “Job Opportunities” on the home page and click link
- Check the eligibility Criteria and other details.
- Click “Apply Now” option and fill the require details.
- Upload the mention documents.
- Submit the application form and download it.
- Take a printout for future reference.
Candidates who have completed B.E., B.Tech, MCA
Candidates should have 5 to 8 yrs of Experience can apply online for the posts.
Knowledge of JAVA, JSF, Primefaces, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, Spring Cloud