EDII Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Value Chain Development Expert – Eligibility Criteria and Application form Given – Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India has released a recruitment notification for hiring the post of Value Chain Development Expert. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment thorough online only. This recruitment is Clearly based on contract. Eligibility Criteria, Salary and Other important details regards this recruitment given in this post. Official Notification and Online application procedure given at the end of the post.
EDII India Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India|
Name of the Post
|Value Chain Development Expert|
EDII Eligibility Criteria for Value Chain Developer
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor’ s degree in social sciences/BBA or Master’s Degree in Rural Management/ social work /MBA with interest in working with urban poor women and marketing their products.
- Applicant must have 1-2 years of experience in Micro enterprise/ Entrepreneurship Development/ Self Employment/ Livelihood/ Women’s related schemes and projects.
- Candidate who have marketing experience will be an added advantage
- Candidate should have proficiency in English and Kannada
- Applicant should have good documentation and reporting skills, high degree of computer literacy, data analysis ability and good communication ability.
Value Chain DeveloperJob Description at EDI India
- Role Bearer able to identify major leverage points for value chain development and market opportunities as basis for better livelihoods of women beneficiaries.
- Value Chain Development Expert should support beneficiaries to stimulate and plan value chain development and strengthen value chains through increased local and national market access.
- Candidate should work with the team to map value chain including main actors, raw materials availability, flow of products, infrastructure facilities, distributors, financial institutions and all supporting organizations.
- Role Bearer able to manage multiple enterprises concurrently and meet deadlines as per the project plan.
- Candidate should create market linkages and tie-ups for the products manufactured by EDII trained women.
Value Chain Developer Roles and Responsibilities in EDII
- Role Bearer should coordinate with Project Coordinator, Master Trainer and Community Mobilizers for implementation of the project
- Applicant is responsible for the technical inputs for the beneficiaries through trainings, workshops, seminars and visits
- Candidate is responsible for assisting in enterprise development, business development, market linkages and credit linkages.
- Post programme follow up and hand holding of entrepreneurs through trainings and mentoring
- Candidate should prepare detail work plans and progress reports
EDII Salary Details
Selected candidate for the post of Value Chain Development Expert at Entrepreneurship Development institute of India will be get paid for Rs. 20000 to Rs. 25000 per month.
How to Apply for EDII Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of EDI India.
- Go to careers page then find the notification and application form.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to application form.
- Fill the application form and attach the required documents.
- Send the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 06.06.2021.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates should have to submit the application form on or before 06.06.2021.
Selected candidate for the post of Value Chain Development Expert get paid for Rs. 20000 to Rs. 25000 per month.
Candidates can download the application form by visiting official website or use the link given in this page to download the application form.