DSSSB Primary Teacher Supplementary Result 2020 Released on the official site. Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has released the Supplementary result for Primary Teacher post. So, Candidates can download the DSSSB Teacher Supplementary Result 2020 in our blog.
DSSSB Result 2020
|Name of the Board||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Post Name||Primary Teacher|
|Post Code||16/ 17 & 01/ 18|
|e-dossier link||25.03.2020 to 03.04.2020|
|Status||Supplementary Result Released|
The marks of last provisionally nominated candidates in each category after this result are as follows:-
- This is in continuation of the Result Notice No. 863 dated 25.I I. 2019.
- The DSSSB, Vide its advertisement No. 02/2017 had advertised 4366 vacancies (UR-1610, OBC- 1286, SC-714, ST-756 including PH -VH-288) for the post of Teacher (Primary) under post code 16/ 17, in MCD, read with Notice dated 28/07/2017. Later on, in supersession of the vacancy notice for the post code 16/ 17, Board had advertised afresh 4366 vacancies (UR-1610, OBC-1286, SC-714, ST-756 including PH-VH- 381, PH-OH-93) for the post of Teacher (Primary) under post code 01/ 18 in MCD vide its Advertisement No. 01/
- The DSSSB vide addendum F.2(164)/DSSSB/P&P/ 17/ 1176 dated 11/02/2019 has revised the vacancies in respect of PH-OH Category only. Now, the vacancies in respect of PH-OH category may be read as 133 instead of 93. However, the total number of vacancies shall remain the same.
- Further, vide Notice no. 760 dated 01.02.2019, a total of 8673 candidates were called for uploading the dossier e.f. 05/02/ 19 to 14/02/ 19 and Vide subsequent Notice no. 765 dated 15/02/2019 a total of 80 candidates were called for uploading the dossier w.e.f. 18/02/19 to 27/02/19. The Results for above post were declared vide Result Notice No. 773 dated 28.03.2019 and subsequent supplementary Result Notices No. 774 dated 16.04.2019, No. 775 dated 09.05.2019, No. 785 dated 12.07.2019, No. 788 dated 31/07/2019, No. 847 dated 12.10.2019 and 863 dated 25.11.2019.
- The result has been processed keeping in view of the eligibility conditions regarding educational qualifications / caste certificate / disability certificate etc. as on cutoff date i.e. 15/09/ 17 for post code-16/ 17 and 30/07/20 18 for post code-01/
DSSSB e-dossier Link Details:
On the basis of marks secured in written examination and after preliminary scrutiny, as per the provisions of the statutory Recruitment Rules for the post and the terms and conditions of the advertisement, the following 24 candidates [UR-05 including 01-PH-OH, OBC-13, SC- 04, ST-02] are provisionally selected for the post of Teacher (Primary) under post code 16/17 & 01/18 in MCD, subject to their fulfilling all other conditions of eligibility and also correctness of the information furnished by the candidates in their online application forms and e-dossiers.
The following 05 candidates who were earlier selected in various category vide Result Notice No. 773 dated 28.03.2019 have now been considered in UR category as their category of selection have been shifted from OBC to UR as they now fall in the merit of UR category and have not availed any age relaxation. Their dossiers have already been sent to User Department.
The e-dossier link shall be active from 25.03.2020 to 03.04.2020. The given candidates are also being separately informed through, SMS and on their registered mobile number. If, any candidate fails to upload required documents through period his/her candidature will rejected and further opportunity for uploading e dossier during the above said opportunity for uploading e-dossier will be given on whatsoever ground.
The Competent Authority of the Department concerned shall issue the appointment letters to the candidates after verification of the correctness of the information furnished in the application form and the documents related to educational qualification, age and other essential certificates including caste certificate as per Government of India instructions issued in this regard vide MHA OM No. 2/29/54-RPS, 1 9/ 1 1/54.19. The wait list/ Panel shall be valid up to 27/03/2020.
Here inclusion of the name of the candidate in the result notice does not confer any right upon the candidate over the post unless the user department is satisfied after such inquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respect for appointment to the post.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|