DRDO JRF Recruitment 2020 Notification Released on the official site. Defence Research and Development has released the notification for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) post. A Walk – in – Interview for the Award of DRDO Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) will be held on 29 Apr 2020 at DFRL, Mysore for the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) posts. DRDO Recruitment 2020 details are given in our blog.
DRDO Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Defence Research and Development|
|Organization Name||Defence Food Research Laboratory|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)|
DRDO Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Fellowship||Total vacancies||DRDO Fellowship/ Project||Area/s of Research|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||03||DRDO Fellowship||Microbiology|
|Food Science/Food Science & Nutrition|
DRDO Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess M.Sc with First class & NET/GATE in JRF
DRDO Recruitment 2020 Upper Age Limit:
28 years as on the date of interview. (Age is relax-able by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC as per Govt, rules).
DRDO Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
Stipend monthly of JRF is Rs. 31,000/- + HRA as per DRDO Rules
DRDO Recruitment 2020 Guidelines:
- The tenure of Jr. Research Fellowship is initially for two years and will be elevated for one year as SRF, subject to satisfactory performance to be assessed by the Committee.
- Qualification for the above post will be determined as on the date of Walk-in Interview.
- Application form be downloaded from www.drdo.gov.in
DRDO Recruitment 2020 General Instructions:
- Candidates who are not meeting the above mentioned qualification need not to apply/attend the Walk-in-interview.
- Candidates working in Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should bring ‘No objection certificate’ at the time of Walk-in-interview.
- Candidates need to produce their original documents along with Xerox copies of the documents for proof of Caste, Age, Education Qualification/NET/GATE and NOC (wherever applicable) along with Passport size Photographs, failing which, the candidate will be debarred from attending the Walk-in-interview, Candidates may bring project report/technical work demo in support of their candidature. Copies of all the documents to be submitted along with application.
- Application form appended in this advertisement may be typed and submitted along with copies of testimonials at the time of Walk-in-interview.
- Antecedent of selected candidates will be verified at the time of joining, if selected.
- Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The admission shall be entirely at the discretion of the Selection Committee of the Laboratory which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof. Number of seats for JRF may increase or decrease without prior notice.
- It may ptease be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any right of absorption in DRDO.
- Reporting time is 0900 hrs on 29 Apr 2020 at main gate of DFRL, Mysore, Late comers will not be allowed at any cost.
- The Candidates who is willing to attend Wa!k-in-interview may send their consent letter.
- Candidate will have to mention the Position and Subject for which he/she appears/applied.
- How to reach the venue of Walk-in-interview: – DFRL is located 2 kms from Mysore Suburban Bus-Stand and 5 kms from Railway Station and nearest Land Mark is Mysore Milk Dairy. T. Narasipur Road, Mysore-570011.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending Walk-in-Interview or for joining, if selected.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|