DRDO DGRE Recruitment 2022 Notification Out: Interview Only!! Walk-In Interview for the Position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) & Research Associate (RA) in Defence Research &Development Organisation (DRDO) & Defence Geoinformatics Research Establishment (DGRE).
- Date of Interview for walk-in interview: To be intimated to shortlisted candidates.
- Last date for receipt of application forms: 21 days from the date of publishing of advertisement in the Employment News.
DRDO JRF Recruitment 2022 | DRDO RA Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates should have possess Ph.D/ Post Graduate Science Degree/ ME or M.Tech/ B.E./B.Tech/ M.Sc (Computer Science)
- Knowledge of Machine Learning/AI tools & techniques.
- Knowledge of image processing/GIS software, such as ERDAS, ArcGIS, QGIS, etc.
- Knowledge of Python, C++, MATLAB, Predictive modeling, etc.
- Aspirants should have Maximum age 28 years for JRF & 35 years for RA
- Screening of the application will be carried out and only short-listed candidates will be called for walk-in interview as per schedule intimated via e-mail (Gmail).
- Application form can be downloaded from the website: www.drdo.gov.in/whats-new. Duly filled application (Annexure-I) along with self-attested copies of Mark sheets/Certificates, Caste certificate, Experience certificates, publications if any, to be sent by Registered/Speed Post to The Director, Defence Geoinformatics Research Establishment (DGRE), Him Parisar, Plot No. 01, Sector 37A, Chandigarh (UT) — 160036. The envelope should be superscribed with the Post Sr. No.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|